Michael K. Gannon
MD Orthopedic Surgeon
- General Orthopedic Surgery Specialist
- Treats all general orthopedic conditions of Knees, Hips, Shoulders, Elbows, Carpel Tunnel Syndrome (CTS), etc.
- Joint Replacements
- Sports Medicine
- Community call group: on staff for Emergency Room patients
- Peace Health St. Joseph Medical Center
- Pacific Rim Outpatient Surgery Center
- Bellingham Surgical Center
Board Certification: Since 1989
American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons
Medical Licensure: Since 1983
State of Washington
- Residency in Orthopedic Surgery at the University of Washington
- Internship in Orthopedic Surgery at the University of Washington
- Medical School at the University of Iowa
Michael Gannon graduated from the University of Washington and then served in the military. He served in Operation Desert Storm as a surgeon. He came to Whatcom County in 1993 and has been involved with athletic programs from local schools and boy scouts, as well as having a full-time Orthopedic practice. Dr. Gannon is married and has two sons.
View patient reviews from Google.