- Masters in Physician Assistant Studies. Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID.
- Bachelor of Science, Biology with Minors in Chemistry and Psychology. Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA.
Previous Medical Experience
- 1.5 years primary care practice at Family Care Network, Everson, WA.
- Phlebotomist, PeaceHealth Laboratories, 2008-2009.
- Emergency Department Volunteer, PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center, 2007-2008.
- Dental Assistant, Walla Walla, WA, 1997-2001.
Frazier is a graduate from the Idaho State University Physician Assistant Program. Frazier is from Walla Walla, Washington and attended Western Washington University (WWU) before continuing his education at Idaho State University. Bellingham called him back after graduate school and he joined Pacific Rim Orthopaedic Surgeons in 2011.
Orthopedic medicine is a dynamic and challenging area of medicine. Frazier enjoys the opportunities he’s been given to help patients of all ages. He is honored to be a PA and grateful that patients are willing to entrust their care to him.
Frazier met his wife while at WWU and they love living in the Pacific Northwest. They enjoy being outdoors, hiking, biking and traveling. Their most recent adventure is parenthood with their young daughter.