- Master of Clinical Health Services, MEDEX Northwest Physician Assistant Program. University of Washington, Seattle, WA.
- Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology. Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA.
Military Medical Experience
- Physical Therapy Technician, Naval Hospital Lemoore CA., NV.
- Field Medical Technician (Deployed), Kunar Province, Afghanistan.
- Field Medical Technician, Okinawa, Japan.
Additional Medical Qualifications & Training
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support. University of Washington, Seattle, WA.
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care. Naval School of Health Science, San Antonio, TX.
- EMT Basic. Naval Hospital Lemoore, CA.
- Physical Therapy Technician. Naval School of Health Science, San Antonio, TX.
- Field Medical Technician. Field Medical Service School, Camp Pendleton, CA.
- Hospital Corpsman Basic. Naval Hospital Corps School, Great Lakes, IL.
Alex graduated from the University of Washington with his Master’s degree, becoming a Physician Assistant in 2017. Prior to his acceptance into PA school, he earned his Bachelor’s degree from Western Washington University, majoring in Kinesiology. Honored to serve in the US NAVY from 2001 to 2010, he gained a broad range of medical experiences to include sports medicine, physical therapy, and combat casualty care. The experiences gained in medicine during his enlistment has strengthened his passion for patient care and framed his focus in orthopaedics.
When not in the office, he loves spending time with his growing family, spending time outdoors and is looking forward to giving back to his community.
View patient reviews from Google.