MD Orthopedic Surgeon
- Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon
- Treats simple and complex foot and ankle disorders:
- Arthroscopy, arthroplasty (total ankle replacement), deformity correction (flat feet and high arch feet), fracture care
- Performs hip and knee replacements
- Skagit Northwest Ortho Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Pacific Rim Outpatient Surgery Center
- Bellingham Ambulatory Surgery Center
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center
American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons
State of Washington, 2020
- Fellowship, Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, WA.
- Orthopedic Residency, Saint Louis University School of Medicine. St. Louis, MO.
- Medical School, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, Kansas City, MO.
Joined in September 2021!
Dr. Udawatta is fellowship trained in Foot and Ankle Surgery at the world-renowned Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, WA. He Joins Proliance Pacific Rim Orthopedic Surgeons after his fellowship at Harborview and residency training in St. Louis. Dr. Udawatta has gained extensive training in simple and complex foot and ankle disorders. Dr. Udawatta specializes in advanced techniques for treating foot and ankle problems including arthroscopy, arthroplasty (total ankle replacement), deformity correction (flat feet and high arch feet), and fracture care among others. He also performs hip and knee replacements.
Dr. Udawatta moves to Bellingham after growing up in the midwest. He comes to Bellingham with his wife, Janie, who grew up in the Seattle area and their rescue dog, Rose. In his free time Dr. Udawatta enjoys road cycling, hiking, the outdoors, spending time with his family, making pizzas, and solving rubik’s cubes. Dr. Udawatta looks forward to helping Bellingham patients return to the activities they love.
Dr. Udawatta’s Clinical Assistant: