- Masters of Health Science, Physician Assistant Studies. Lock Haven University, Lock Haven. PA
- Bachelors of Science, Biology, University of Pittsburgh, Johnstown, PA
- Urgent Care PA – Skagit Regional Health, Mt. Vernon, WA
- Emergency Room PA – Wellspan Health, Ephrata, PA
- Orthopedic PA – Lancaster Orthopedic Group, Lancaster, PA
Rachel is originally from Pennsylvania and graduated from the Lock Haven University Physician Assistant program in 2017. After graduation, she worked in both orthopedics and the emergency department. She moved to Bellingham and joined the Proliance team in 2023. She primarily works in the walk-in clinic, using her background to help treat and manage urgent orthopedic issues. Being a former collegiate athlete who has dealt with injuries of her own, she understands the importance of getting back to activities you enjoy safely.
When not in clinic, you can find her hiking or camping with her husband and their dog. She also likes playing virtual board and card games with her family back in PA.