- BS South Dakata School of Mines and Technology, South Dakota
- EMT, Skagit Valley College, Mt. Vernon, WA
- Medical Radiology Certificate, Rapid City Regional Medical Radiography Program, South Dakota
- Physician Assistant – Master of Clinical Health Services, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Previous Medical Experience
- Physician Assistant, United States Air Force
- Physician Assistant, Vascular Surgery
- Radiology (Xray) Technologist
- CT Technologist
Ariel is a graduate of University of Washington MEDEX Physician Assistant Program in 2016. Since graduation, Ariel has had a diverse career as a PA working with the Vascular Surgery team at St. Joseph PeaceHealth and then with Deployment Medicine in Ramstein Air Force Base in Ramstein, Germany. She returned to Bellingham in 2022 to work with the orthopedic team at Proliance.
A snowboard accident was the impetus for pursuing a career as PA and a career as an orthopedic PA. Having been on both sides of the orthopedic OR table, Ariel can attest to the value of surgery and quality care in order to return to preinjury functioning. She is honored to be able to help deliver and give back the care she has received in the past.
When not at work, you can find Ariel on the trails either hiking, mountain biking or running or on the slopes in the winter. When not pursuing athletic endeavors, she is planning the next family adventure either locally or abroad.