Dear Patients – Pacific Rim Orthopaedic Surgeons is currently operating at our regular business hours. Please refer to the Contact & Location tab for our regular hours of operation.
We have in-office appointments available, as well as telemedicine visits (you will need a smartphone or other video-capable device). Call us to learn more or to schedule!
We are now scheduling all surgeries! Don’t wait to schedule your surgery. Call now to get on the books, before we get into our busy fall season (or risk another elective surgery ban due to COVID-19 escalation).
The safety and well-being of our patients and community members are our highest priority. PROS continues to actively monitor the spread of the COVID-19 in our communities. To that end, we are disinfecting and cleaning our clinic surfaces multiple times per day; and performing a deep surface area clean each night.
To align with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), along with local and regional departments of health recommendations, we ask that patients call PROS before arriving for all appointments if they meet any of the following criteria:
- Do you or have you had symptoms of fever, cough or shortness of breath, or any other cold or flu-like symptoms within the last 14 days?
- Does anyone or has anyone you live with had symptoms of fever, cough or shortness of breath, or any other cold or flu-like symptoms within the last 14 days?
- Are you currently quarantined to monitor these symptoms in yourself?
- Do you live with someone who is currently quarantined?
- Have you been tested, or has anyone you live with been tested for COVID-19, and are currently awaiting testing results?
- Have you tested positive, or has anyone you live with tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- Have you, or anyone you live with, been in potential contact with a person known to have COVID-19
- Have you, or anyone you live with, traveled within the last 14 days (including travel within the United States)?
- Have you, or anyone in your household, been involved in, or exposed to large groups or gatherings (more than 5 people) where you and/or others did not wear face coverings (including family gatherings, social gatherings, protests)?
If any of the above criteria apply to you (i.e. you answered “YES” to any of the above questions) PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE CLINIC. Please call to discuss rescheduling your appointment or to determine if we can perform your visit via telehealth (phone or Doxy.me).
If none of the above criteria apply to you (i.e. you answered “NO” to ALL of the above criteria), please come in! Please wear a mask to your visit as our office space is small and it is difficult to socially distance. Please DO NOT bring guests to your appointment, other than a necessary caregiver.
Washington State Department of Health 1-800-525-0127. Whatcom County Department of Health 360-778-6100. CDC website: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Thank you for choosing PROS for your care. We are honored to be your trusted healthcare provider.-
A HIGH STANDARD OF CARE.
Welcome To Our Website
Pacific Rim Orthopaedic Surgeons is committed to provide our patients with the highest quality care using the best orthopaedic techniques and technologies in a comfortable, caring private practice setting focused on improving and restoring patients’ quality of life.
We specialize in the treatment of injuries and disorders in:
- Hands / wrists
- Foot / Ankles
- Sports Medicine
Quality of Life
Aging, disease, and injury can severely impede movement.
The focus of Pacific Rim Orthopaedic Surgeons is to enable you to return to the activities you enjoy in life.
We strive to help our patients achieve a return to normal activity through compassionate and exceptional care using evidence-based medicine in a patient-friendly environment. We are committed to bringing you a high standard of care that is patient-focused,with the goal of improving your quality of life.
Check out Dr. Thorpe’s informational videos here:
Pacific Rim Orthopaedic Surgeons are here to help patients through diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation
to help them return to their active lives.